The Irwin Allen News Network (IANN) offers a free membership pack which can be obtained by sending postage costs by PayPal (see postage details below).
Free Membership Includes
- Glossy IANN Portfolio Folder
- Laminated Membership Card
- Information Sheets
- Club badge/button or a magnet
- Calendar card
- Additional free items may be added and tailored to your interests (subject to availability)
SPECIAL NOTE FOR REGULAR CONTRIBUTORS
If you contribute Irwin Allen materials and research regularly for the Irwin Allen News Network publications and web sites, we will cover the postage for your membership pack. Contributors can for further details.
Postage costs from 29th March 2016 until March 2017:
United Kingdom "Signed For" First Class Mail: £4.45
Europe Airmail with tracking and signature on delivery: £10.15
Overseas Airmail with tracking and signature on delivery: £12.45 (£12.90 for Australia and New Zealand)
Important note: PayPal add an additional fee for using their services which is currently 3.4% plus 20p. This will be added by PayPal when we send your invoice.
HOW TO GET A PAYPAL INVOICE
Please with your Membership Application Information (see below) together with your confirmed PayPal email address. Please contact us using the email button at the bottom of the page for instructions, together with the membership information required below.
Membership APPLICATION Information Required
To apply for free membership, please send the following information when you email. This will enable us to tailor the package to your interests:
- Title, first name and surname
- E-mail address (essential for PayPal invoice and so that we can notify you when package shipped)
- Postal address
- Telephone number (optional)
- Occupation (optional)
- Age (optional)
- When did you first discover Irwin Allen's work
- Favourite Irwin Allen series
- Favourite character in series
- Favourite Irwin Allen movie
- Favourite Irwin Allen star or guest
- A list of available back issues of IANN journals and specials is available on request.
- Please note that we can only reply by post if sufficient return postage is sent. If sufficient postage is sent we will aim to reply within 3 weeks (UK), 6 weeks (overseas). If you do not hear from us, please ensure that you have sent the correct postage.
- We cannot ship to any addresses other than your confirmed/verified PayPal address.
- If overseas, please do not send foreign stamps or cash for postage. Instead either email or send an International Reply Coupon (IRC) for a reply by post.
- International Reply Coupons (IRC) can be bought at your local post office and must be date stamped by your post office in the left hand box.
- We cannot be responsible for any items lost in the post and any missing packages will be referred to the post office to resolve such issues. Please ensure that you put your return address on anything mailed to us. For your peace of mind, we offer Signed For shipping both locally and internationally (see postage rates above).
- Postal systems in some countries are unreliable with many packages getting lost, so in rare circumstances, we may not be able to ship membership packs to those countries. We will let you know if there are likely to be any issues when you write in with your membership application.
- No information, other than for creating address labels and correspondence, is kept on computer. Your details will not be passed to any third party.