A warm welcome to the Irwin Allen News Network. If you would like to help with researching the Irwin Allen productions or have materials that you think others would enjoy seeing, please email us using the Email button at the bottom of this page.
- in Irwin Allen related news, pictures, articles, art, links, broadcast details etc
- How to join IANN and get free membership pack
- General Enquiries - For frequently asked questions, we will post the information on the FAQ page
- Mailing Lists - Places
to discuss the Irwin Allen shows and movies with fellow fans
Please note that we are very busy and get hundreds of emails, so cannot always reply individually to each, although we will try to help if we can. If we get the same question several times, we will put the information on the FAQ page. It is also worth regularly checking our news, convention pages, and blog for the latest activities of the actors and any new DVD or book releases etc.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
The Irwin Allen News Network (IANN) site is continually under development and is a team effort with contributors from around the world including many people associated with the shows and movies. Everyone can participate and will be credited with their contributions. There are many areas we still need to cover, an effort that we welcome your help with.
There are many ways to be a part of the Irwin Allen News Network and you are welcome to submit photos, articles and creative work relating to the Irwin Allen productions, casts and crews for possible inclusion on the IANN site and newsletters. Please use the email button below to send contributions together with your name, location and any information relating to the material you send.
Examples of material you can contribute:
- Photographs or scans of Irwin Allen collectibles and collections
- Photographs and reports from relevant events
- Art and creative work
- Feature articles promoting different aspects of the Irwin Allen productions
- Trivia, knowledge and observations on any of the Irwin Allen productions
- Biographical information, photographs, clippings, articles etc. on Irwin Allen, his performers and production crew
Please also let us know how you would like to be credited, for example, full name, initials, first or last name, or nickname.
It would help if you can send original high-resolution photographs or scans which we will optimise for the Internet. Thank you very much in advance for any material you can provide.
Anyone who contributes to this extensive project is automatically considered part of the Irwin Allen network, helping to keep Irwin Allen's work in the public eye and preserving his productions for future generations. Regular contributors will also be sent our free membership pack if they provide their postal address.
Please note that we are not able to use material from other websites without permission from and credit to the content owners.